Rates for therapy sessions range from $75- $200, contingent on the type of service received
We accept Insurance!
We are currently accepting Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and Humana.
If you plan on using your insurance for our time together, you will be asked to provide insurance and basic demographic information prior to the first session to determine eligibility. If you opt to also look into your insurance benefits, asking the following questions may be useful when speaking with your insurance plan representative:
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• May I only work with a provider approved by my plan or can I find my own and submit receipts for reimbursement?
• How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
• Does my insurance plan cover telehealth (Online Therapy)?
To have therapy services covered under insurance, a mental health diagnosis must be made. To avoid the insurance companies reviewing all of your records and making a mark on your permanent health care record, many patients opt to pay privately or out of pocket for services. This assures the highest level of privacy, flexibility and control of their mental health record allowed by Georgia state law. We can work collaboratively to decide how often to attend therapy and what you’d like your focus to be.
Many methods of payment, including cash, check and all major credit cards, are accepted.
Please provide at least 24 hours notification of cancellation in advance of your appointment. Failure to do so will require a 50% payment of the cost of the missed session. Notifications are accepted via email and telephone.